Teams all focuss on showing how great they were, how they had the biggest names, biggest brand deals and best results. This is not what we wanted our whole personality to be built around, we knew there was more. We knew there was a gap, something missing, and decided to put ourselves level with the community, offer a value, allow people to interact with players they enjoyed watching.
The community is where TT9’s place is within the esports scene. Offering a value to the average person, making them a part of TT9 is exactly what our motto is for. TT9 is the Community, we may not be a current tier 1 organisation, we may not currently have the followers to compete with them, however, loyal fans are way more valuable to us than followers, which is exactly what our company is aiming for.
Despite community coming first, no one wishes to join or be a part of a losing team, which is why we still continue to carry on with the best of the best mentality, the hardest workers, the best players, the best team, while allowing the community to easily interact with the best we house.
Our whole vision, impliments these factors below:
– Maintaining our winning status
– Top level quality in all aspects Video and Content
– Management that works hard and for this company like nowhere else
– Ways for the fans to connect to the team
– Allowing a chance for the average viewer a chance to become a part of TT9
– Public voting on in team decisions and being open with the community